1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought some ammo....good deal?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by aoe_viruz, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoe_viruz

aoe_viruz TS Member

Hey everyone

I went to fishermen's here in Oregon and they had Federals 1oz 3 1/4 dram 8 Shot, for 47.35 a case, I bought 2. Just wondering if this is an ok deal. I only shoot once a month so this should last me 4 trips.

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

A lot of clubs won't allow 3 1/4 dram loads, 3 dram max. If you're only shooting casual rounds it probably won't make a difference.

Best,
    Dennis

3. aoe_viruz

aoe_viruz TS Member

I just go out in to the woods with my cousins and shoot hand thrown trap. Nothing serious, just for fun.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

1 oz of 7.5s? You could fly a 747 through that pattern without getting hit. But, don't let that thought bother you, Pat.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

4, 747s, swoosh!

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

You got ripped off, aloe. Take 'em back. Better yet, send 'em to me and I'll take 'em back for ya'.

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

aoe, they are fine for anything you want to shoot at. You might want to buy some more as the price of shells is going up fast. Shell prices vary in different area's, check your local Walmart and see what they have. Then you'll know. If no Walmart then Dick's, or Bass-pro whatever is in your area. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.