1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought My First Perazzi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sglfr45, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Well, ladies and gents let the war begin! I have only been shooting trap for two months, but I took a plunge. I bought a used Perazzi MX15 unsingle. Got it yesterday. Shot 1 practice round to get it set up. When out next and killed 25 straight. I am a happy owner. Matt

2. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Congrats. It sure is fun getting a new gun isn't it! I got an MX-2000RS last month and it still tickles me to shoot.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Yep...we'll cover your back...

4. BP348

BP348 Active Member

Matt,

Nice job great gun. I just purchased my first Perazzi as well. A MX-14. Wish I would have shot a 25 with it but I'm sure it's comming. I've shot 2 rounds with it and can't wait until Wednesday so I can go shoot again.

5. mustache

mustache TS Member

Matt, Congrats on the gun and 25 str8. I love my MX15. It fit perfect right out of the box. Confidence in your gun and your own ability: priceless. Hank

6. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Thanks everyone. This gun is incredible. Cant wait to add a little length, then I am sure I will crush some more! Matt

7. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

Perazzi's are incredible. After 3 years of shooting baseball bats, I bought a Grand American Unsingle combo and went from "D" Class to "A" class in a matter of months. We're talkin' a 16 yard average in the 70's going to mid 90's and made the 27 in 2 years. That gun taught me a lot and made shooting so much fun. Went to a K-80 after 10 years only because of reliability and warrenty factors. I hated it when a spring broke on my Perazzi in the middle of a shoot. Krieghoffs are warrented for life. Repaired for free. Still a Perazzi is a great choice.

One word of advice, remember not to put your shooting on Autopilot. You will get better and then have to fight the thought that the gun will do it all! Keep the brain engaged and your slumps will be slight and your peaks will be ever higher.

GO GET 'EM!

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.