1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought my 1 st Kriegoff today. KS5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stainlessbt99, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

I bought a nice used KS5 2 days ago. Shot it in a 50 bird program Sat and broke 48. No chips just powder. I have always been a BT 99 guy or I shoot a Stainless 100. I thought I shot them fairly well but not like the Kriegoff.
    I am looking to buy a couple after market ext. choke tubes, who's do most you Kriegoff shooters like?
    Thanks

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Stainlessbt99,

I must say that you are a true trapshooter! First time out of the box and you break a 48 and you are already wanting to change it. I've allways found that the Kreighoff factory tubes were quite good enough!

ec90t

3. abacus

abacus TS Member

Harley, don't waste your money. You don't need extended and nobody makes a better tube for the Krieghoff than the OEM Krieghoff. Even Krieghoffs extended tube patterns exactly the same as the OEM. just costs $70 more. Unless you just want something sticking out of the end of your barrel,stay with what you have.

4. Duck

Duck Member

SBT99,

Nothing like new/different Smokepole. Congrat's!. Your off to a very good start, makes the purchase even sweeter.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I rely entirely on the K gun tubes for my KS 5 special....Bob Dodd

6. ink ball

ink ball Member

Stick with the Krieghoff chokes...It doesn't get any better!

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have had great results with the Angleport choke tubes. Look at your barrel and find the metric bore size, and convert it to inches. They will want the bore size.

8. cravenface

cravenface TS Member

HHHHHUGE AAAAAFIRMATIVE MY FRIEND, i.e., stay with your Krieghoff chokes! They will do the job for you. "POWDERING" 48 X 50 HAS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! I love mine!!!!

9. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

I think you should go back to your old gun,I don't want to shoot against you with that gun every Friday !! Just kidding Dick looked like a very nice gun.
    Going to have to change your screen name now.

See you Friday Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.