1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought gun from Mike Battista

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bt100ed, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just received a gun that I purchased from Mike at Silver Dollar Firearms. It was better than expected and in really great shape. What a pleasant transaction and Mike is great to do business with.
    Ed Chrisman

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have not yet bought anything from Mike@SilverDollar. His selection price and email responses have been great. I know He will catch me on something. If I had known /about the Beretta 3901RL shotgun when shopping for the wife's gun, I would have bought one from him. I did not find TS.com and mike until after

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have heard nothing but good on here about Mike. I am sure I will have the pleasure of doing business some day

4. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Never met the man, but I also bought a gun from Mike. It was a great transaction and would do it again.
    Sonny Daniels

5. SILVER S 007

SILVER S 007 Member

well I have to tell you I know Mike and have for many years and every thing you have said is true.........BUT dont tell him when you birthday is

LOL
    Bob. Meyers

6. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

I bought a barrel from Mike for my Beretta Etrema 2 great transaction and a great guy to deal with I hope to meet his someday

7. tburrey

tburrey Member

I've bought two trap guns from Mike over the last couple of years and he's a straight shooter. Very nice person to deal with and tries hard to please his customers. I strongly recommend him and No I'm not a relative of his. Have a great day. Tom

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I wish I only bought A gun from Mike !! He sold me at least 6 guns all good I need to start to hide from him until I'm cured. He is very fair and goes out of his way to make you happy. He never talks about it but ask him what his 16 yard adverage was last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.