1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boston

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Claymuncher, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

I was not going to watch this or pass it on but I decided to do both. You should also watch it as a reference to what it would be like at this and all bombings
    you hear about. It is "bad/very graphic" and will probably ruin your day but it is what it is and what the terrorists intended it to be.

The Media is trying to play down the terrorist aspect of this but after all is
    said, the killers are still Muslims.

http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston-bombs/boston-bombs.htm

2. jimsw

jimsw Member

Not to worry. I believe this is correct:

All muslims aren't terrorists but so far all the terrorists have been muslims.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Unbelievable Geary. Somehow the picture of the 8 year old got omitted. Probably better than showing that.

4. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

I'm not a ballistic expert, but it's peculiar that all the glass is blown out onto the sidewalk from a detonation in an outside trashcan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.