1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boston Then and Now

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shipbuilder, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

238 years ago today the citizens of Boston turned out to repel the British at Lexington. Today they are locked down in their homes in fear of a 19 year old student.

I wonder if they feel safer today if they have a firearm in the house?

Jim

2. revbook

revbook Member

I'm beginning to think that this Cambridge Affair is fiction. After all, my President tells me that if we had gun control everyone would be safer. I believe I am correct in saying that Massachusetts has very strict gun control laws. Therefore, this couldn't happen in Boston.

With tongue in cheek and family living in Boston;

Don in PA

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"Massachusetts has very strict gun control laws. Therefore, this couldn't happen in Boston."

Well following the laws you would be correct. As all of us legal gun owners now that the laws on the books do not affect those that choose to follow their own laws. You are witnessing the result of criminal not following the laws.

Just another result of further gun restrictions which are not needed.

Bob Lawless

4. jimsw

jimsw Member

No sweat. The genius mayor of Boston just told people that if someone comes to your door don't let him in. Absolutely brilliant idea.

5. oz

oz Active Member

I was born in Boston. I remember being about 5 years old and walking to the store alone (jamaica plain section) I don't think you could do that today.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

LOL,

VP Biden's advice is to "step out onto you deck and shoot both barrel in the air to scare him off!"

7. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I called Senator Schumer's office today for one of my weekly rants and to remind him that some of the Senators made the right decision on the gun control vote. His flunkie said Boston was another example of why we need gun control. What a sack of SHIT!!. Larry Evans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.