1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boscos (Missouri) tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CO - 369, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Reminds me of a movie line..."Bold talk coming from a one-eyed fat man". And one who has been out of the game for some time to boot.

Family is keeping me away THIS time. Have fun

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I don't want to seem like an alarmist, But I took the liberty of notifying the state police of the heathens impending visit. Hopefully they will be able to minimize felonious bestiality.

Jim

3. JasonH

JasonH TS Member

LOL!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately there is no stopping those troggs. But I am sure that Bosco will keep peace and order at his establishment. Kenny G, John J, Ken Jackson, Hal Meyers all need a little law to stay in check, LOL!!!!!!!

JasonH

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

It's going to take more than law and order to keep the Rooster and Hal in check.

Was the roosters little woman there?

Bocephas

5. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Lit, I told the family that I didn't have confidence those two clowns I run with could whip you when the chips were on the table. I think when you smoked those 25 in practice you unnerved Maltzie and Hudickie. Alas, when the big money was on the line, you folded like a wet dishrag. Still trying to decide what to do with the $11.00, minus the cost of the ice cream.

You're right - Bosco runs a great shoot. Wish he wasn't a 3 hr. drive. Fun day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.