1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Bosco's (missouri) Saturday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

I heard Bosco's is going to shoot some zone events next Saturday...which were rained out yesterday. Anyone know the details?

Thanks, Denny

2. TomR

TomR TS Member

Got the singles finished Sunday and 1 squad of doubles, 2 squads of handicap. We then postponed because of rain, wind and cold. We will finish on Saturday, May 5 at 10:00 AM. We will start with handicap and shoot doubles throughout the day. Hopefully we can finish. However, I did hear of some rain in the forecast. Come on down or up and let's shoot some targets. Tom

3. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

Tom, will there be any targets besides the 100 'caps and 100 doubles?

I'll try to come up.

4. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Lit, there will be a Registered Shoot at Macon the next day, May 6th. I plan on shooting there, weather permitting of course.

I was at Bosco's last Sunday but didn't get to shoot because of the rain. I don't know if I will go Sat. or not as I have at least two other obligations that day.

Allen

5. TomR

TomR TS Member

We'll throw whatever the customer wants as long as time permits. Bosco will also have a derby on Saturday afternoon at 1:00. We will throw registered targets on other fields strating at 10:00 AM with the handicap and doubles later. Singles as time and want permits. Tom

6. TomR

TomR TS Member

Looks like the weather is going to be partly cloudy and 83 on Saturday. Come on up, over, or down and shoot some targets. We'll have some fun. I think chili is on the stove. I've heard by the grapevine that the iowa clowns are coming. Should be a blast.

7. TomR

TomR TS Member

How many are planning on coming to Bosco's on Saturday? Trying to plan.
    Tom

8. maltzahn

maltzahn Member

Me thinks 3 clowns are coming.

Maltz

9. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

Filled up with gas tonight. Plan to be there around 9:30.

10. tammike

tammike Member

Bosco will also have a derby on Saturday afternoon at 1:00. What is a Derby ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.