1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bosco's GC (Missouri) schedule

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Don't have a flyer. Any shoots at Bosco's in lancaster this fall?

Denny

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

The ATA website has 2 listed on Aug 27 & 28 and Sept. 24 & 25.

I meet some of those guys at the Iowa State shoot. A great bunch and I believe they said there were cooking Frog Legs during the Aug. shoot.

3. Merlyn

Merlyn Well-Known Member

Aug 27 - 28

Sept 24 - 25

As listed by the above poster,
    Are the dates listed on the Missouri Registered shoots card.

You're welcome, as usual..........merlyn

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Didn't you get banned from there, Denny?

After the, umm, incident?

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Timb, I also heard of that "restroom encounter"....I was hoping it wasn't true.

6. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Denny....I will call Bosco to make thing right from your last visit. Most of us will be there next Sunday accept for Bobbio. He has a family thing up-nort. Also doing another cancer scan today. Hop'in for the best report.

If y'all decide to come up, no more pissin' off the trap help, molesting farm animals, or showing off homemade Handsome awards. No body really gives a crap, but there is some honor still left in the sport. Even at Bosco's. Just stay sober and try to tell reasonably funny stories. The honor part comes if ya actually do shoot as good score as claimed. I know....sounds like a father-son moment. Be there or be square.

Maltz

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

No passing out from the heat, either. People will start to talk...

8. The Literalist

Well, I was gonna go to Sedalia, but if Maltzie can make things right with the farmer, police, and Bosco...I'll plan on coming up.

And, for the record, the "situation" wasn't as bad as some say. The chicken finally admitted it was consensual.

So what time does it start on Sunday?

Oh, another thing. Lancaster is farther than Sedalia, so I'll burn more gas getting there. If the SW Iowa Clowns could all kick in a couple of bucks each for the extra gas, I'll be able to afford coming up there. Oh, and bring shells for me, too.

9. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

The fricken chicken died. I know....that dieing quiver feels so good.

Anyway, your good to go at Bosco's. He starts a 9AM, but we never get there until 10AM and squad after. We can pick up some of Bobbio's practice shells for ya's. Never know if they have powder or not. Mostly not. As far as getting gas money, my recommendation is drive your wifes car or one of the state vehicles and use their credit card. Its done all the time in the Obama administration. I'm sure your in tight with them folks. It'd be OK.

Sees y'alls Sunday Bro.....Maltzie

10. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

That dieing quiver? I've always thought that you were a sick bastard Maltzie.

11. RickN

RickN Banned User Banned

Zard, that's how we got him out of Minnysoda.

12. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Rick.....

Bosco's is on the IA/MO boarder. You don't want me to let the Literalist get back across do ya? If he turns North leaving the gun club, I will shoot a tire out, wave and drive by smilin'. For that service, next year I should get a free Saturday evening dinner at Owatonna.

Tron....what's your point? ....just define "sick".

Maltzie

13. The Literalist

Well, I feel I must address this assortment of ruffians (and gentleman Zardoz, too...the only gentleman in the bunch)

First off, I shall try to be there 'twixt 9:30 and 10:00.

Zardoz, bring the gas money to the Fall Handicap and buy me a drink instead.

TimB, for someone who ran off to Africa to avoid arrest for sick, sick crimes, I can't believe you'd talk.

Tron, yes Maltzie is sick as hell. But he's fun to watch. And since I once readily joined into his scotch and brownies brunch, I can say little as far as "sick."

And Merlyn, I couldn't understand your post because of your accent. And your mean behavior at the Iowa shoot still hurts me deeply.

Rick, I'm told you didn't kick in any gas money from Minnesota...so I'll need a few beers on your tab, too.

So...I may not shoot good, but at least I'm handsome.

14. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Denny, how many times do have to tell you?

They weren't going to arrest me. I was only a "person of interest."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.