1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale BORE MICS W/CUSTOM EXHIBITION BOXES REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Mr.M, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thinning out my collection of custom boxed bore mics made for me over the years by my friend Gary Bulley.

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

The wood for all three was hand-selected by me from over 2500 sticks in my inventory. The top one in the pictures is made from Shell-flame Western Big Leaf Maple and houses two 11-inch digital mics that will measure everything from 28 gauge up to 12 gauge barrels. Each of the readers comes with its own precision setting ring and pilot. Price for the pair of barrel mics and the custom box is $500.00 reduced one time to $425.00.

The middle set in the pictures is made from Franquette English Walnut and it houses a 14 inch analog bore mic designed to measure 16 and 12 gauge barrels. It comes with a setting ring that is custom milled for this mic and box. Price for this one is $300.00 reduced one time to $250.00.

The bottom box is made from Window-pane figure Myrtlewood that was harvested sustainably on my property here in southwest Oregon in 1998. The box contains an analog bore mic sixteen inches long with a custom setting ring mounted on the reader and designed into the box. This one is an early design and includes two latches that secure the lid. Price on this one is $325.00 reduced one time to $260.00.

All three boxes are three hinge designs and have never been used. They all display Gary's excellence in workmanship that is evident in everything he makes. These make a prestigious addition to any personal collection and are an outstanding gift that will be passed from generation to generation along with the fine shotguns that they have measured. If you are in the business (or just in the habit) of buying and selling, you need one of these in your arsenal.

First response at ahoa1986@aol.com gets first choice.

Again, thanks for looking, Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    theunloader thanked this.
  2. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hi Mike,
    Is the gauge measurement in inches or millimetres or both?
    Regards
    Dan

3. theunloader

theunloader Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Dan, The Digital Indicators Read in MM and Inches.
    You also have a PM.------Gary Bulley

Aussie Dan thanked this.
  4. Mr.M

Dan,

As Gary says, "Both" on the digitals, inches on the analogs.

Mike Mann

Aussie Dan thanked this.
  5. Mr.M

The Maple with the two digital indicators is sold. Lotsa sniffin' over the other two. I think it's time to "inhale" before they disappear.

Thanks M,

Mike Mann
    ahoa1986@aol.com