1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BORDER AGENT KILLED IN GUNFIGHT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I was watching a report a few hours ago that said a 40 year old US Border Patrol agent was killed in a gunfight 10 miles from the Arizona-Mexican border. Now do you think our DUMB politicians will consider the fact there might be a problem at the border? Hillary Clinton was criticized by both presidents ( US & Mexico) for saying that area looked like Columbia. Tomorrow I'll be calling Senators Chuckie Schumer and his puppet Kirsten Gillibrand to ask WTF are you waiting for? Call your representatives!! Demand Action now!! Larry Evans

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You might get some action after Jan 1st, but not from Schumer.

Haven't heard from Mc Cain on this one.

Janet Napolitano thinks everything is just peachy.

If I had border property it would be the 3 "S" rule.

HM

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

This sad incident just demonstrates how badly Arizona needs stricter gun control laws. OBVIOUSLY...the agent would be alive today if there had been a total gun ban in place.

4. oldgahchamp

Glen Beck is now commenting on this on his radio program. Larry

5. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Instead of taking "another vacation" Obama needs to get some more signs posted near the border. That's what he had done after the rancher was killed earlier this year.

I'm sure "Janet" will be able to tell him where they should put them. What a group of stupid dummys.

Tom Strunk
    Payson, Arizona

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

If you blind dumbass people don't start calling you senators and congressmen very quicklly then the border won't mean anything. If the senate ratifies the START treaty within the next few weeks you won't have any guns. This is one of the most important things about your life as you are now. Its to give away our right for this country to protect our selves. Listen to Michel Savage and Limbaugh. I know people don't want to get on here and listen to political problems but walking around without any knowledge of what is happening it will soon be to late. Check out the START treaty.

7. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Do you think the current politicians even give a damn right now? There is no one that isn't part of the corrupt political machine, they are all in for the ride. The American people are waiting to have no choice. don't tread on me

8. oldgahchamp

It's easy to contact your Senators and Congresspeople. Go to the top of this sign-on page and click on. Follow the instructions and send them emails. It's the only way to easily let them know how you feel. I know it's hard, but try to be polite with your comments. I just sent 3 emails, and now it's off to the phone. DO IT NOW! Larry

9. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

Mr. Steel:

Are you NUTZ? More gun control? What kind of jerk are you? What we need is for EVERY ONE to have to own a gun! Not only for protection but for peace of mind! Look at Australia where they banned and collected ALL guns from the citizens(except those owned by criminals) and their crime rate went up over 400% in just a few months. The best gun control is good aim!

Ask your congressman and senators why are you disarming law abiding citizens, when the real problem is the bad guys? It's because they are ignorant slobs in it only for the money! Do you think they really care about you? Think again.

Billy P

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

clay buster,,, do you know what tounge in cheek,, or satire,, or " this is what the dumb ass polls will say " means

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I called one of the Georgia democratic congressmens office (Lewis, I don't live in his district but at this point doesn't matter) and asked to file a complaint about his inaction on a matter and his staffer asked what the subject was and when I told her she actually started argueing with me and said she wouldn't even bother the congressman with this that there were much more important issues at hand.

At that point I almost lost it... "so controlling our borders is not top of the list with him?" and she said "not hardly, is there anything else you'd like to discuss?" I responded "no, my next complaint would be tendered at the ballot box, get your resume ready honey" and hung up.

They clearly don't care what the voters want. 2012, this MOFO has got to go.

12. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

If the rancher that was killed a while back or the recent Border guard had been a flaming homosaxual or transaxual - it would be a National #1 priority to make sure it never happens again. The killer(s) would have been mercilessly hunted down, N & S of the border, as if they were Nozi war criminals. It would have been a vicious Hate crime rather than the simple, nearly accidental, ho-hum, random shooting it was billed as. The only way to successfully promote an idea nowadays is if it involves faggots, gay marriage, abortion or gun control or preferrably all 4 in one swell foop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.