1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boortz retiring - say it ain't so

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Boortz retiring - say it ain

My favorite and the best talk radio host, Neal Boortz has announced he is retiring beginning in Jan. 2013.

I believe he is the only person that has keep me sane the last few years. He sure makes the work day bearable and go by quicker. Now what in the heck am I supposed to do??

Dam you Neal.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Am I the only one on this site who listens to Boortz?

3. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Since moving from the Atlanta area, I haven't heard Neal on any station around here. Oh, well.........

Charlie

4. burtona

burtona Member

You are not the only one. I had not heard he was retiring as I'e been traveling a few days and didn't lisen while I was gone. I hope he doesn't.

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I heard yesterday that he is pulling the plug....In my area at least, his time slot will apparently be filled by Herman Cain. I like Herman for his straight talk, common sense approach. Guess that comes from being a businessman and actually having DONE SOMETHING in the real world.
    We'll see how it goes....

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

What Boston station is he on Bisi? LOL, I have heard and enjoyed him on occasion.

7. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I've been listening to Neal on WSB radio for years. He is one of a kind. Hate to see him go.

i_shoot

8. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I can only take about 15 minutes of Herman Cain. Just not the superstar talk show host. A good fill in, but...

9. quartering

quartering Active Member

i like herman but you're right, he ain't no neal and they'll lose listeners. they should have gone with mark steyn

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm with you guys I like Herman, but he can't keep my interest for very long.

10 years ago Glen Beck was funny, informative, and entertaining. Anybody remember Fridays where he did "moron trivia"? Now he is convinced it is all about to end. He may be right, but I can't listen to it all the time.

Rush? The guy who made talk radio and saved AM. Still good, but he is all politics and serious all the time. I miss his "homeless updates", "animal rights wacko updates", "Femanazi updates', etc......... Haven't heard one of those in a long time. I'm sure his being deaf has taken away from his game.

Hannity comes on right after Rush and it is the same thing.

Laura Ingram- is good, too bad she is on radio where you can't see her.

Savage - he is a nut case but I still like him. Too bad he doesn't like anybody or anything.

Mark Levin - solid

In my book Boortz is the best. I don't see anybody on the horizon who can fill his shoes.

There used to be a guy by the name of Rusty Humphries but I haven't heard him in years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.