1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boomer is THE MAN!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by missemucho, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

I know those of you looking to buy guns online wonder who you can trust in these days of dealing via the internet. It can be a leap of faith to send your hard earned money to someone based on a few digital pictures. Let me set your mind at ease with at least one gentleman that sells guns on Trapshooters: aka:
    Boomer.

I was looking for a cheap entry skeet gun and responded to his ad for an older Citori. The pictures he had posted looked too good to be true based on his evaluation of the gun's condition; I accused him of being a tough grader and he replied he was more interested in repeat business than over hyping an item. I took a chance and bought the gun; long story short, it was even better than the pictures! The FFL dealer that handled the transaction for me couldn't believe how little I paid for the gun.

Today I took it to the gun club and could have sold it to 3 guys for a profit. I might have done it except I shot my highest round ever (23; only been shooting skeet 2 months) and fell in love with the old Browning.

Based on my experience you can do business with Bill worry-free. Now if I just had an extra 8k + to relieve him of that Beretta he has for sale!

John

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

100% satisfaction guaranteed when you buy from Bill.

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words. Happy Holidays to you. BD

4. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've only had the chance to buy from Boomer once (so far) - he's great to deal with and doesn't mind shipping to us CA folk, even when some of our area FFLs make it their own policy to only receive via another FFL.

Thanks to Boomer, I have a great little Browning Mod 12 in 20ga with a short LOP that has taught a few younger shooters, as well as some ladies ;)

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

I agreed.

6. 5141

5141 Member

0   0   0

Bill is indeed a delight to deal with, knows a LOT about a lot of shotguns...and has a real interest in them.... Good writer as well......

7. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I bought a shotgun from Boomer, great transaction, shotgun was as good as advertised. I will hopefully do business with him again. Seems to be a great guy. Bob

8. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

I just completed a transaction with Bill for a sweet Winchester 9417 for my son. Top notcher seller...I could not be any more satisfied. Thanks again Bill!

Joseph

9. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

well, I think he's a schmuck!!!

Just kidding boys, I've known Boomer for over 20 plus years and I owe everything to him for getting me involved with shotgunning and target shooting. As honest a man as the day is long. He's the BEST...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.