1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Books on 'The Grand'

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kiwiG, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Books on

Hi Guys, My wife is visiting her parents in the USA next month and asked me if I wanted anything brought back. As I understand it, there were 2 books written specifically about 'The Grand'...one to celebrate it's 75th anniversary, the other it's 100th. Opinions are invited by owners of either of these books, and more especially by the owners of both as to which they prefer and why. Kind Regards-Graham.

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Hi I have an extra copy of the 75years The Grand in excellent condition you can have for 30.00 if you want it let me know I can ship it to where your wife is staying.

Buddy

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Buddy, That is great and please consider the book 'sold'. I will get in touch with you this weekend for some details, have my Parents-in-Law send you a personal check, then when the money clears kindly forward the book to them for my wife to pick up next month. Kind Regards-Graham.

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

The book is yours look for your contact information this weekend.

Buddy

5. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks Buddy, PM sent. Cheers-Graham.

6. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, Buddy has kindly hooked me up with a copy of the 75 year book, and the money will be on it's way to him via Paypal as soon as my wife finds her account details...next on my list are the 100 year book, and Rollin's book. Cheers-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.