1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? Books on 'The Grand'

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, What are some good books on the history of the 'Grand', where can they be got, and for roughly how much. Cheers-Graham.

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I know of only two of any real substance. One is on eBay all the time. It is 75 years of the Grand or something like that, punch in trapshooting and it should come up if it is on at that time. Usually goes for anywhere from 20 to 30 bucks. The other is the Book by Dick Baldwin, The road to yesterday. Cost on ATA website is $50.00 plus shipping. John

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks John. Anyone who has either/both of these books please feel free to express an opinion...if I was gonna get only 1...which one. Cheers-Graham.

4. WS

WS Member

I am not a trapshooter, but lurk here a lot. I bought Dick Baldwin's, it has a lot of information on the history of the Grand and trapshooting, and insights into some of the characters from the past. I loved reading it and hated when I finished it. Definitely glad I bought and won't ever turn loose of it. Wayne

5. moderator

moderator TS Member

I an a Jimmy Robinson autographed 75th Grand hardcover one, but I'm keeping it.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.