1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Book on Palin....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

According to Todd Palin, Joe Macguiness, the author of the latest book on Sarah Palin, "has a creepy obsession with my wife." After hearing a review of the book (I won't buy it) it sounds like Mcguiness wrote a book about Obama's mama and used Sarah as a substitute. The book has been said to contain lies, and "unsubstantiated allegations". Sounds like an old New York scandal sheet.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Some people want to make money, at anyones expense. Just ask yourself do you want to help make this guy rich?

3. rpeerless

Money is tight and quite honestly I can't think of anyone I know that would buy this book. The money is better spent elsewhere.

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I can't think of anything more fun than running into this guy McGinniss outside of a bar after closing time.

5. rpeerless

Yeah I'd say, Really now Joe, what "real" skeletons do you have in your closet? And would be sure to record it.

6. Rick Barker

No, you get him so drunk, he's passed out, put him in bed with a hooker, take some pictures and send it to his wife........or husband, whatever.

7. rpeerless

Now Rick, you got carried away...honesty is the best policy remember? But the getting him drunk might be ok.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I was thinking about creating a need for some reconstructive surgery.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

When the NYTimes pans it, yo know it is bad. And do you know that the Chicago Tribune has suspended the Gary Trudeau comic "Doonesbury" because it is representing it as truth?

The Chicago Tribune has limits. Trudeau crossed their line and he got suspended. I still can get the feed thru the Minneapolis Star Tribune. And truly, the jabs he takes at Palin are just liberal/lefty junk because they are jealous of Palin's notoriety.

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

At least Sarah doesn't look like this.
    [​IMG]

11. Rick Barker

Oh, my gawd, and I just finished my breakfast.

Thanks a heap stokinpls, Think I will go spend the rest of the day in bed, until I feel better...................may take until tomorrow.

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

My eyes my eyes, oh the humanity man. You couldn't drink enough to get beer goggles for that.

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Damn there needs to be some kind of censorship around here, I think I'm going to print that out and hang it in the shop, it will keep all the rats and mice out

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Putting him in bed with a DEAD hooker would be even better.

Is this the jagoff that moved in next door and spied on them?

HM

15. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

As long as we're paying for a hooker I need a few minutes with her first.

16. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I'm confused. When the union longshoremen took the hostages and damaged the train cars in Washington State all you guys thought it was terrible and they should be arrested and jailed and so forth. Jimmy Hoffa Jr. should be put in a stadium column, etc. Now someone writes a book about Sarah Palin, that for all you really know, could be largely true, and all you guys want to "meet him in the alley" and "set him up with a dead hooker and send pictures to his wife." Sounds a little hypocritical with the violence and extortion, doesn't it?

You guys need to practice what you preach!

17. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I asked this question in another thread, but nobody answered. Bob, maybe you can help. What is the percentage of rank and file private sector union members who hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university?

18. rpeerless

The deceitful sensationalism this guy tried to create has fallen on the eyes and ears of the first Sesame Street generations. Doesn't work guy. Yoor Mama!

19. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

That is a good question. I'm sure the answer would surprise you whether it was a high or low percentage. I do know that here in St.Louis in the Carpenters Union, when an apprentice finishes his/ her apprenticeship, which includes 6000 hours of on the job working and every 750 hours of working, he has 2 weeks of classroom training. When complete, and has his journeyman's card, the schooling is worth 40 credit hours towards an Associates Degree in Applied Sciences.
    Many general contractors require degrees in construction management, or construction safety for Superintendents and general foremen. There are many opportunities to further my education by being a union carpenter. None of which are funded, bye the way, by union dues. Low interest loans through the Carpenters credit union for one.

20. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Being realitively new to TS forums and the proper protocol, I have definitely noticed a trend. Maybe it has been here all along but it has only taken me a couple of weeks viewing post to notice one big thing. Whenever someone finally has enough of reading silly, impractical and down right stupid posts and calls the poster out by asking a question or seriously refuting the post with hard evidence , the poster stops typing. I wonder why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.