1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Book for Youth Shooters and their Parents

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AllAmer4, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

We are writing an e-book that's geared towards the new youth shooter and his/her parents. It's not necessarily a "how-to" book, like you'd expect from Ohye, Kiner, Campbell, Harrison, et al. but rather something to provide an introduction to the sport, answer common questions, etc. The book will be free through Trapshooting Online.com and delivered electronically in PDF format. Publish date is TBD.

There will also be a directory of vendors, state organizations, shooting related websites, etc. If you or anyone you know would like to advertise, PM me or email through our contact page.

Suggestions and ideas for the topics are always welcome - please send them to us at the link in this post.

If you'd like to be notified about the final release date and/or get a sneak peak, please sign up for our email list on the home page.

Thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to getting this in the hands of as many new shooters as possible. It wasn't that long ago that I was in their shoes. The sport has had a tremendous impact on my life and I know it will do the same for them also.

Dean

2. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

3. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

4. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

6. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

Fantastic idea! I'd love to have something like this to pass out to our SCTP team. Looking forward to it....

Len in PHoenix

7. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

That's exactly who I hope will benefit from it.

Dean

8. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.