1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boogity Boogity, Lets Go Cruisin Boys

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Me and my buds are all taking our rods to Ocean City Md cruise and rod show...we are hoping for great weather to get our first glimpses of the new for the summer bikini fashions on those fine young college ladies who just got to the beach to work on them tans...racing gas and big cams and some charred rubber on some great old iron..wish you all could come
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

The Dart belongs to my buddy ...it hauls major ass and is gorgeous to boot...The Cougar is another friend and old grease monkey pal..that car is one bad kitty 9.90s...the Dart is in the mid 8's...Mine are the Vette and my 454SS truck Leaving Thursday and staying till Sunday as long as the weather cooperates...please no bashing about the car being so dirty as the pollen is still ferocious here in Md...after a good detailing today it will be ready to go

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Brings back a lot of Bunker Hill, Don Gatletts, Nationals at Detroit and other memories from the 60's - 70's

4. CalvinMD

I dont know that fellow, but he was running a 347 stroker Windsor..sounded awesome but I never saw him run

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

These toys make trap shooting look inexpensive.

Nice stuff!!!

Don Verna

6. CalvinMD

My engine plans for the Vette this winter will be to build either a stout 383 or 406 small block with a stout solid roller valvetrain on a nice set of aluminum heads..mini ram TPI w/58mm throttle body and 32lb/hr injectors..all forged guts with 11/1 CR and a healthy NOS setup..I just completed a Dana 44 center section for my differential setup with an Auburn trutrac and 3.45 gears,.. to be spun through a extra beefed up 700-r4...that setup should haul the mail

7. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

OMG! My very first car was a used 69 Cougar....it had a 351 Cleveland enginge and bias ply tires.....I was a total menace to society! I still can't believe my dad let me buy the thing at 16 years old. It really brings back memories and my compliments to the owner of that Gorgeous Cat!

8. philk

philk Member

That Dart looks vicious Calvin.

9. CalvinMD

If any of y'all can make the drive to OC...I highly recommend it,,The 10 mile strip of Ocean Highway from the Inlet north to Rehobeth Delaware will be cruisers heaven..get your lawn chair and sit by the roadside and a stop light and you'll have all the photo ops of cars like that you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.