1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bolder font for TS.com?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 3dram8, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Just got a new computer, and would like to set up the font for the blue topics in here so that they are bolder and easier to read when I sometimes log in late at night without my glasses. I had my old computer set up this way, but forgot what I did to achieve this. Can anyone help? Thanks....Rick

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

click on tools in your browser meu bar, click internet options, then select the font at the bottom. Then you can click on view in the menu bar and select largest text. You can also select the general tab in internet options, then the accessibility tab abd select the two boxes so your computor overrides the web site. Then you can select any font you want

3. dimapower

dimapower Member

Easiest way is to just zoom the screen - say to 125 or 150%.

Simply click on the lower right hand zoom button to change the percentage. See pics below:

[​IMG]

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

If the blue is pale and you're looking to make the color darker you will probably have to locate a contrast adjustment in your monitor. The font is already coded to be "bold". The type of font ("Arial" in this case) and the color of the font are written into the web site coding. How the color actually appears is a function of the display settings of your new system and how it renders the code.

MK

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Just hold the ctrl key while scrolling your mouse. That assumes you have a button on top of your mouse for scrolling up/down....

6. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Thanks for the help, guys! The mouse wheel advice and dimapower's worked just great. ....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.