1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Boise, Idaho Lodging?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Husky44, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I need to do some work on our place in Northern Idaho and since I’ll be passing though near Boise thought I’d get a shoot in somewhere along the way. I’m planning on shooting the ATA event in Boise on July 8th and would like recommendations on lodging in the area. Thank you

Domenic

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Nothing is really close to the club. The best closest would be the Shiloh Inn at Vista ( airport) exit off 84. That is one exit east of Gowen rd exit which takes you to the club. The Shilohs in Idaho are reasonable and clean. I have stayed in them and have friends who stay at this one. If you need a great place to eat, take the road that the club is on west to Kuna and eat at El Gallo Giro ( best mexican rest you will ever encounter)

3. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I'll be at the shoot Sunday. Thanks for the recommendation..

Domenic

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

If you want a great steak, go to the Lock, Stock, and Barrel downtown.

5. C-Money

C-Money Member

I have stayed at the Oxford Suites in Boise, the one right off the west side of the highway. Very clean, very comfortable.

6. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Great time and great people! Quite a heat wave going on up north..Time to get to work..Thanks

Domenic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.