1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BOD/EC Meeting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by deereRalph, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deereRalph

deereRalph Member

Does anyone know the time, date and location of the meeting at the Grand? With all the latest information that has come out it may be an interesting one to attend. Thanks
    Grif

2. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Don't get your hopes up Griff. Have you ever been to a Parlimentary meeting before? Roberts Rules of Order and all the other bureaucracy designed to keep the peanut gallery in it's place. Read some of the old minutes. After they slog through the Committee Reports and the New Rules Changes and 13 Disciplinary Hearings there won't be time left to take a potty break.

I'd like to see them have a 2 hour open mic like they do at our City Council meetings. that's where you would get an earful of the shitte.

ps - yes, i read the new recommendations and my jaw is still on the floor, but then, I'm just a happy shooter, not a political analyst.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I'm used to meetings like that...I've run 'em....and I'd love to be a fly on the wall whenever the EC or BOD meets at Sparta....

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

The Board of Directors meeting is an open meeting. Only members of the BOD may speak at the meeting, but anyone can listen. The minutes of the BOD meeting will be published in Trap and Field.

Pat Ireland

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And the date, time and location of the meeting is?

I'm a good listener.

6. gch

gch Member

Thursday, August 12th at 7:00pm
    Court Haning-Ohio

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Thursday, August 12th at 7:00pm Court Haning-Ohio "

Google and or Mapquest doesn't recognize that address.

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Thursday, August 12th, presumably in the east-end south-side meeting room at the Event Center in Sparta at the WSRC.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.