1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby Munson Jr. rips field apart @ MGC Jackpot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

"Bobby Munson Jr", AKA Mark Hintz, ripped the field of 48's apart by posting a 49 on the last squad out. And to git it done he crushed all 25 of the Handicap targets.

Way to go Bobby Munson Jr.

Details can be found at the above website and at www.mn-trap.org

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=BobMunsonJr.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations and good shooting!

I love the smile that a shooter gets when s/he has done well.

3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

I assume that he took Bob's very high dollar, patented, top secret, will not tell anyone the real secret, limited to one student a year (or less), long yardage handicap clinic.

Jim, maybe you can get him to share with the rest of us mortals. pk

4. guido

guido Member

Now lets see, Mark Hintz ah mm ah isn't he Wes's little brother.

GUIDO

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I shot with Bobby Jr on Friday and he was wacking them hard. It was easy to see why he won the jackpot. Now if we good just get him to give up those dam Depends or at least get him to put on fresh ones in the morning before he comes to the club. It's not easy being down wind of this guy.

By the way, Ithaca$$$Grade was fondling my Kriegoff when I left it on the rack Friday. You could see the look of envy in his eyes. I think he's beginning to realize the value of fine German craftsmanship. Jimmy Kriegoff maybe?????

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Well Ithaca$$$Grade, you apparently tried a baby Krieghoff but stopped before you got to the real thing. If you would step up to the K-80 you would know what I mean. One thing I did notice though, was that you seem to have a weakness for guns that only shoot one shell. Is it a fact that you don't care to shoot doubles or is it some flaw in your character that drives you to be only half adequate at many things?

7. dward

dward Member

I had to leave early on Saturday so I only got one round in. But I should have figured that when I sat down next to "Bobby Junior" and ribbed him about my pathetic 43 being one bird better than his even more pathetic first round 42, that I'd just fire the old fart up!! Next time I think I'll let the sleeping dogs lie! Good shooting Hintzy!!

And as far as all this bantering between "W" and "Z" about who's got the bigger better gun.......I've always contended that when you've got the "BIG gun" you usually don't feel a need to crow about it!!!!!! So why don't you both just admit this really isn't about Bowens or Krieghoffs and resolve this thing with the counselor!!

BIG Dan

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I'm not sure what we have going here can be solved with just one counseler. On the one hand we have a guy shooting one gun, (combo set) at all three events. On the other hand we have a guy shooting his gun at singles only, opting to shoot his handicap with his combo gun which he also uses for doubles. It would just seem if this Bowen gun was such a winner, it would be used for more then singles. Or maybe it's just the fact that jimmy Bowen is a stubborn old Polack that can never be educated. Oh well, as long as he's happy, I guess that's all that counts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.