1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby Munson Jr. RIPS 'EM AGAIN @ Mpls Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

"Bobby Munson Jr." did it again today at the Mpls.Gun Club Jackpot shoot only this time with a 50 STRAIGHT!!! He overcame the adversity of shooting on a handicap squad where the next best score was a 17.

Its rumored that he spent the week watching Phil Kiner's tape and eating ice cream. And, he's ready to hit the road and hold come clinic's.

Nice shooting "Bobby Munson Jr."

Check the results at the above website.

Next Saturday is the Annual Halloween Pumpkin Pie Shoot.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=Bobby2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. guido

guido Member

WHAT??? Not again..

GUIDO

3. Charlie Leavitt

Charlie Leavitt TS Member

Mr. Jackpot 2008/2009!

4. dward

dward Member

This is getting really scary!!! Next thing you know we'll have some guy with the middle name Hussein elected president.........it's like the twilight zone!

Good shooting Mark

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Ok, ok, two in a row and a fifty besides, he is The King!!!

6. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

If I ever need to re-do my septic system... or fill my kids sandbox... I know what club I am going to for materials... They should have brought all you knuckleheads down to Iowa for the big flood... Enough sand in that group to build a levee to the southern Iowa border... Well except Dan... He does have HUGE shoes, but no sand in those bad boys....

LWL

7. dward

dward Member

Whenever LWL starts spouting off it reminds me of old Baghdad Bob when he spouted "We have them surrounded in their tanks"!

Good luck to Bobby Jr. this weekend. I've got to go north and try to fall out of a few deer stands while trying to build/repair them.

Big Dan

8. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Listen.... Ain't no spouting here... You guys lure simple inexperienced shooters like me in with... Pix of burgers, now pumpkin pies... Pix of grey beards, that look like sheep to be sheared.... pigeons plucked, yada yada...

Then you show up to a virtual snake den, viper pit, sandbaggers mecca... Complete with a two headed quarter... I can't believe that club doesn't have better drainage with all the sand floating about there... No wonder guys like the Literalist moved South... Unbelievable...

Word on the street that some guys in that club buy Bowen's, etc, just to look at, and not shoot... What is up with that...

Tell Mark good shootin'... At least with him winning, it is the lesser of the local "evils"....

LWL

9. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jimmy, I hope you used fresh whip cream this year and not the stuff left over from one of your "special parties" like you did last year. Or at least maybe you debugged it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bobby munson jr