1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bob schultz

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMITH47, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

I like to use Keman ammo for sporting events that require factory ammo.
    I called bob schultz target shotguns to place an order and the person taking the order told me i could save some $ on freight since i am in florida if i could pick up @ silver dollar at the next few tournaments ? the person answering the phone was Bob and what a swell guy ! anyway just wanted to share what a pleasant phone exchange.

ernie

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Non better, Ernie, he's a Good guy and the others are good to deal with too.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have purchased 2 new combo's from Bob and he is as good as it gets. He certainly is the first dealer I call when I am looking. Always up beat and a pleasure to talk to.

4. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Great guy!

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I bought my Sietz from Bob at the Silver Dollar. I needed the release trigger changed to pull, and we were leaving for home that afternoon. It was late in the day, and his squad was up in 15 minutes. Bob took the time to change it, sweating like hell, and made sure we could leave on time. I hope he made his squad!

Very customer oriented, and great guy.

6. sanremo

sanremo Member

Bob is a pleasure to deal with, does things on a hand shake!

Bought My CG Maxum @ the grand last summer...........deal went well!

7. TP Express

TP Express TS Member

I have had several transactons with Bob. All have been flawless. He is a great guy to deal with and a man of his word.

8. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Did Bob and his partners ever get Myrtle Grove off the ground? Wondered what the status was.

9. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Thanks for all the kind comments! I'm flattered and delighted that you feel as you do.

Myrtle Grove is up and running and has been for a couple years. I just purchased 4 more lots for myself (to build on in the future)and there has been an upsurge in sales and building in the last couple of months. The gun club is open 5 days a week (Wed - Sun) and Trap Skeet and Sporting are available. Click on the link above for more details.

Thanks again!

Bob Schultz

10. Herb Roach

Herb Roach Member

I am going to go out of my way to meet this gentleman some day. I sent an email to ask about some gun oil, and he wanted to give me some shells. I didn't need the shells so he game me some CLENZOIL. Maybe I should have enquired about a new trap gun. If we can both hang around Bob, I will see you in the future. Herb Roach

11. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Just in case you need an idea of what Mr. Bob Schultz looks like - he is the fellow holding the bowl.

Picture was snapped at the 2006 Grand American in Sparta Illinois.

FRedmon

The buffalo was nice enough to hold still while I took Bob's picture..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.