1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Schultz / What a great guy and salesman

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200 tony, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

Just received my Caesar Guerini Maxxum combo from Bob Schultz. What an easy transaction, gun is everything and more than what he described. Bob was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions honestly. He also returned any phone calls I had made to him.

Thank You Bob

Tony S

2. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Had a few transactions with Bob and there is none better.....Don

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

As a dealer in North Georgia, I've had ocassions to talk with Bob, most recently at the NC Hall of Fame shoot last weekend. He is a good guy, friendly and an ethical businessman. Hope one day I can be not only as sucessful as him...but also a good 27 yarder shooter like him.

4. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I have known and dealt with Bob for almost 12 years. He is a true gentleman and a "class act". I have nothing but praise and respect for him.

BTW....Bob if you read this.....how are the guitars and amps????

Jim Cruz

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bob is a wonderful example of how a Yankee from upstate NY can be transformed into a true Southern Gentleman. I am proud to consider him as one of my friends.

Pat Ireland

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bob has been a big part of our "hot dog" supper at Linn Creek to help raise funds for youth shooting...we've known he is one of the good guys for a long time. Thanks.

7. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Pat, Bob is a moral man of strong character. You Southern boys will have a very hard time corrupting him. The best there is to deal with. Jim

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry- I think I know how to make your wish come true. I think right now Bob is in a position to sell you a gun. Send him a check and and things will work out.

Pat Ireland

9. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

bob is first class

10. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Up for Bob. Matt Woodson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.