1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Schultz - Target Shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flyfish, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyfish

flyfish Member

My P-Gun malfunctioned at last week's Ohio State Trap Shoot in Marengo, OH. I asked a buddy, who had purchased a Ljutic from Bob about two years ago, who I should see to get it repaired. He said, "Try Bob Schultz." We went to Bob's trailer and I asked Bob if he could look at my gun. He stopped what he was doing, took my gun apart, inspected and lubed the trigger, cleaned the action, and put everything back together. He had to have spent 30-40 minutes on the gun and refused to accept payment. I had chatted with Bob in the past, but he really didn't know me from Adam, and I didn't purchase my gun from him. If you're in the market for a new or used shotgun, see Bob. I can't imagine receiving better service from anyone.

2. steevo

steevo TS Member

Sounds great! I have heard a lot of good things about Bod. Steve

3. lancelot

lancelot Member

Bob Schultz is good for the game. He had a spot with Kim Rhode on TV awhile back and represented the sport well. He and his crew are always great to visit with at shoots and make you feel welcome. It's like 'old home week' when you run into them.

Bob has dealth with me fairly and given me square advice. Once when I asked him about a new gun, I was considering buying from him, I asked him about its resale value. He said, "these things are not investments, you know" I bought the gun.

Ron Ireland

4. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

Several years back, while at the N.C. State shoot, my uncle was looking to buy a Ljutic release trigger from Bob. When Bob gave him the trigger, my uncle offered his credit card. Bob said he would rather not take plastic, but he would take a check. My uncle didn't have a check, Bob said just mail him a check when we got home. Bob didn't know us, and we were out of state. The trigger was $600.00. This kind of service exists only with Bob Shultz.
    Arthur Bodell

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Bob's a Dave Marcis fan so he has to be a good guy!

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have known Bob for many years. He is great to do business with, but I would never select him to be in a shoot off with me.

I would suggest to all, if you get in a shoot off with Bob, suggest flipping a coin.

Pat Ireland

7. bwvan

bwvan TS Member

Bob Schultz is a classy gentleman.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bob is an excellent golfer but I doubt that he has been in a race car. Bob could probably get into one of them but getting out might be difficult. Bob is a large man.

Pat Ireland

9. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

My definition of Bob Schultz:

A superb trapshooter

A honest and ethical businessman

A generous, supportive, and Christian man

And he can beat Dennis Taylor at golf....

Dick Gries

10. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

My definition of Bob Schultz:

A superb trapshooter

A honest and ethical businessman

A generous, supportive, and Christian man

And he can beat Dennis Taylor at golf....

Dick Gries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bob shultz guns

ron schultz target guns

trapshooter bob schultz