1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Schultz is the Man

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Bradbury, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I just want to say thank you in a big way to Bob Shultz. I recently had a problem with my Blaser combo. It could not of happened at a worse time as the week end it started acting up was a week and a half before our state shoot. I contacted Blaser USA. I was told to send the gun in right away and that they would get to it as soon as possible. They also told me that there was about a two week wait to get work done on my gun. I called and (Whined, I know) to Bob Schultz. He made a phone call, and then called me back within ten minutes. He told me if I could ship my gun two day shipping that Blaser would get on my gun and get it back to me before the state shoot. I boxed up my gun and went to the post office. Two day priority mail shipped on Tuesday July 3rd at 3:00pm. Gun arrived at Blaser at 10:00am Seattle time on Friday July 6th.Remember the Holiday was in the middle of this. I received a phone call from Lee at Blaser letting me know he had just received my gun. I received another call from Lee at 3:00pm Seattle time from Lee. He was on his way to UPS with my gun to ship it back to me. 9:00am. Monday morning the UPS man came in the door with my gun at about 9:00am. The day before I left for our state shoot. This would not of been possible without Bob's help I am sure. Bob, was excellent to deal with at the time of the sale and has proved to be fantastic to deal with after the sale. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Once again Thank you Bob.You have no idea how much this meant to me.

Thanks,

Jim Bradbury

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Nice but not surprising. Bob has a stellar reputation

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I agree. Bob is as fine of gentlemen as there is. It would be nice if all businesses were run as Bob runs his, fair.

Mark Zauhar

4. perga1

perga1 Active Member

One of the best in the business. JRM

5. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I've known Bob for more years than I care to admit to and have done several deals with him. He is a true gentleman, good person to do busines with, and a friend.

Jim C

6. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Dont forget that Bob will keep your Canterbury Voice Releases in PERFECT working order as well.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Bob has helped me and the Nashville Gun Club during a few pinches. Once, he sent me a radar gun next day air AT COST to set targets for an SCTP State Championship thrown off a steep hill ( a State Officer got my old one a little close to a throwing arm). Another time, he got a batch of bad CVR control boxes back in order in time for a big shoot.

Also, he has hustled Pat parts to us quickly during shoots when clubs did not stock spares.

No surprise here. Thanks, Bob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.