1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Schultz: I Wanna Win This Year!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Now that it is December, and I've tried to win some shells from Bob for three seasons now, I hope I can win this year...if Mr. Schultz has the drawing again this year...a couple of boxes a day. I've heard nothing but good things about Mr. Schultz' business, and figure these winning shells are worth extra targets in perpetuity, long after they have been shot.

So...I wanna win this year, I wanna win this year!!!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Its just a rumor but because of the economy I hear he is only giving out individual shells and not multiple boxes as he has in the past years ... More Obama changes for you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

WPT (YAC), that's too funny. I'd rather he give none but put the value to the veteran's group he supports. He's a good guy with a great cause. H'mmm maybe I can get lucky and win that 1 shell;)

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Bob is definately an Honorable man, and good guy to do business with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Great guy to deal with. Purchased two combos from him and still haven't won a box of shells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.