1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Schultz at Mo. State shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wopahoe, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

Looking for Bob Schultz, supposed to be at Mo. state shoot. Looking for ear plug material for the do it yourselfer.

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shooters, due to some personal issues I could not attend the MO State shoot this year. South Carolina is less than an hour from my home so I can drive back and forth and not be too far from the house. We are set up there.

Thanks for your understanding. God willing and if the creek don't rise, we'll be at the Fall Handicap to see all our friends there.

If you need earplugs call me and I'll ship them to you. $17 including postage. Visa and MC gladly taken.

Kind regards,

Bob Schultz

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Saw Bob here at Linn Creek this morning, but not sure how long he gets to stay.

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Karla,

You must have seen my evil twin ... I was busy winning the doubles in South Carolina this morning! I'm good but not good enough to be in MO and SC at the same time!

See you in Ohio,

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.