1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Gilbertson: To Calif. Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bobby Gilbertson and friends immediately after his induction into the California State Trapshooting Hall of Fame. Bobby is the gentleman with plaque and white shirt.

Bobby was a perennial All-American, winner of many, many major events. His accomplishments (wins) both in and outside of California, including the Grand American, are prolific to the point of being awesome.

Congratulations to Bob Gilbertson on his special day.

2. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Congratulations Bob.

I remember you as one of the best handicap shooters in California. Shooting your Perazzi TM1 and Winchester red AA's. I'm not sure of the amount of 100's from the 27 but I remember at least two at the California State Shoot.

Tom Strunk

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

That is a great photo!! You have Gary Bonetti, Dan Bonillas, Bob Gilbertson and Ron Alcoriza. Those are some of the "All Time Greats" in trapshooting!!! I bought Bob in a Calcutta at the Spring Grand at Phoenix many years ago. His 98 from 27 netted me over $3,400.00. Most money I ever won in the sport. Rick...Texas

Search tags for this page

bob gilbertson trapshooter

bobby gilbertson pressure in trap shooting

bobby gilbertson trap

bobby gilbertson trap shooter