1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Dodd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by valley1, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valley1

valley1 TS Member

Bob could you e-mail me your e-mail address i need to ask you about Remington 3200.
    Thank you

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

See your email!....Bob Dodd

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

valley1, Your email address must be flawed as mine to you was rejected. Check your private messages on this site for a copy of my message to you.....Bob Dodd

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Happy Holidays, Bob. We will be getting over to the Valley in a few weeks, probably sometime around New Year's Day. Is there anything going on at Cottage Grove around then?

Larry

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Larry, a turkey shoot on the 13th, at least one bird guaranteed, 5 tries for $25 is usual program. Other than that it appears just routine practice on Tues afternoons and sundays. Events calendar says all venues open those days which should include sporting, 5 stand, trap or skeet. I don't know yet if there's a membership shoot early in Jan or not. I've had to give up competition in trap - just can't handle the 300 bird saturdays, 5 or 600 bird weekends and so on with the arm and hand issues. Then, cold or wet is bad for my many problems too so likely I'll be waiting for some decent weather in the future. The sporting venue is quite decent, good machines, some challenges, some gimmies but they can be missed too. I'd say it's not worth the travel just to peek at the sporting course but if you were inclined, I'd buy breakfast??......Bob Dodd

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'll email or call you when we finalize our plans.

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

And I'll check with the shakers and movers to see what the plans are for early January....Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.