1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Barker Spewing his Venom again

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by T H Wallace, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T H Wallace

T H Wallace Member

I was listening to 94.1 WYSP this AM, and heard Bob Barker spewing his venom against Pigeon shooting in Pennsylvania. Here is a link to the interview with Danny Bonaduce.

http://94wysp.radio.com/2010/02/24/the-danny-bonaduce-show-02-24-10/#more-589

(you have to scroll down to get to the interview by the way)

This is the kinda stuff that just pisses you off in the morning drive.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Danny Douchebag, is nothing but a dope addict, and those anti pigeon bills are going no where just like the one introduced last year.

3. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

I thought Bob Barker was Dead!

Last I heard, he got hit by a truck while scooping roadkill squirrels into body bags on an LA freeway...

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yes, he is dead. He died a few years ago. It's just that nobody has told him yet.

HM

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Who in the Hell would listen to any show that has Danny Bonaduce on it in the first place ... The PUNK is nothing but a woman beater, drug addict, alcoholic, weasel who thinks he is something special ... There is a special place for people like him, they call it HELL ... I can't stand the sight of that Punk ass and will never watch any show that he is on ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

Jeez Bill, tell us how you REALLY feel!!! Charlie Gallagher

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Chazz,

I would but I think the Moderators or David would slap my hand and give me the boot ... You got the idea though ... There is a PUNK that thinks he is something and his actions prove he isn't ... Stay well ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bob Barker had a profound effect on me. Instead of renewing my annual membership to PAFlyers, I opted for a LIFE MEMBERSHIP !!

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bob Barker and Danny Bonaduce? I'd like to bitchslap them both into next week. What a colossal pair of schmucks.

I'm glad Bob Barker wasted his money on the Greenpeace boat that got destroyed.

10. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

I wish Happy Gilmore would have kicked Bob Barkers ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.