1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob Allen shooting pouch

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686beretta, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Hello everyone I'm thinking of buying the Bob Allen shooting pouch 437RSV is the item number it holds a box of shells plus 100 empties my question is does it attach over a belt or do you put your belt thru the pouch thanks everyone.

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I have one of these and I find it difficult to keep the spring loaded empty bag open. Once it is closed it is almost impossible to re-open it while holding your gun in one hand and fumbling with the other. Sorry, It has been so long since I have even looked at it that I don't remember if it clips or requires a belt. Marc

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

It uses a belt clip riveted to the material.... which will rip out within 2-3 months.

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

If your considering an over-under pouch... look into Boyt's SC51 Duplex pouch... made of all canvas and leather... although... with your moniker you might consider Beretta's line of B1one products which include a pouch and hamper...

Jay

5. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Thanks everyone what about the Shamrock leathers shell pouch any thoughts

6. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Good stuff there. You will use those for years.

7. Rufus80

Rufus80 TS Member

Agree, the rivet that holds the spring clip on the Allen pouches are junk. Had to sew mine back in in less than a dozen uses. Go with the leather Shamrock stuff. Built a lot better and price is reasonable for the better product. I won one at a shoot and now the Allen one is used as a sack to dump empties into after each event to haul home

8. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Read the reviews on MidwayUSA's site regarding the Bob Allen Shell carrier and hull bag. Most say it is not a long lasting product

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

allen trap shooting pouch

beretta b1one shell and hull pouch on sale at midway

bob allen duplex pouch

bob allen superior shell pouch

bob allen trap shooting pouches