1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BMW MOTORCYCLE FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zap, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zap

zap TS Member

Realizing this is off topic in adavanc I just wanted to let those trap shooters and bikers I have an 05 k1200lt with numerous aftermarket options for sal .

The bike is the absolute touring bike you can possibly ever find, is in absolutely pristine conditiom with many aftermarket accessories and has only 3200 miles on it. it is for sale for 17,500 and is a steal at that price with its condition and options. pictures are available .

2. zap

zap TS Member

3. Express

Express TS Member

Where are you located? Can you post some pictures?

Thanks

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Bump for Nitro... Why are you selling? It's not even broken in yet. Where are you located at? RG

5. zap

zap TS Member

I live in Idaho in the so east corner in a town called Rigby. I am about 10 min. north of Idaho Falls. I have numerous ohotos etc if you wish to e mail me for them. Only reason im selling it is my wife has developed a serious case of vertigo, and can no longer ride with me . The bike is cleaner than new , has all the bells etc. along with numerous aftermarket and factory accessories. ie: factory all weather cover, foot peg extenders, factory 2 inch higher windshield, battery tender, costom fit soft bags for all three hard bags plus an expandable top rack bag etc. hate to sell it but >???

6. zap

zap TS Member

Sorry, folks my e mail is padani2@aol.com if you seriously want some photos.

7. zap

zap TS Member

8. zap

zap TS Member

For what the info is worth this is the most pristine touring bike you will ever find. two cd systems am/fm/ all finds of bells and whistles. if you want to tour on a bike this is it!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.