1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BMC

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BMC, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

Sorry I didn't reply sooner Terry, haven't been on TS in a few days. Justin is toughing it out in rehab. He says the pain can be unbearable at times, particularly if he misses the med cycle and during the rehab stuff they have him doing. I talked to him today and he said he walked up stairs. I freaked of course, but he said he told them he had to do it because that is what he would have to do when he gets home. He threw the walker away after the third day, basically telling the doctors he won't have a walker at home, so he has to learn how to walk without it before he gets home. He's really impressed me the past week with his hardcore determination to overcome the obstacles he is stuck with right now. Andrew is progessing. He comes in and out, but knows who his talking to him and responds. I believe over the next week or so they will probably allow him to come fully out of the coma if his brain is healed enough. No doubt about it, these two are tough hombres. Thanks for asking.