1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BLUING A TRIGGER GROUP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by soup, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soup

soup Member

FOLKS ,

I have a Timnney all steel trigger that needs to be reblued . Can anyone reccomend a shop & do you have an idea of the cost ? It is for an 1100 / 1187
    Thank you.

HIT

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

http://www.gunbluing.com/ Glen Rock Bluing in Glen Rock Wyoming. Give Phil a call at 307-436-2330. First class, quality work, reputable and price is right.
    Has done many guns for me and you will not be disappointed. Does work for many manufacturers.

Good Shooting

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Ditto on Glenrock Blue.

Fantastic work, great pricing and you can actually call and talk to the two guys who do the work. They use a 12 step process.

They do all the high dolalr guns I have here at the shop needing work.

Whiz White

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I would contact Wrights Gunsmith. They are qualified to completely disassemble, blue, and reassemble your trigger groups, there are a couple places you can get in trouble if you don't know what your doing. While its there, they can check and make sure everything is OK, and replace anything thats needed. They were the last dealer of timney triggers before the supply dried up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.