1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluffton, Indiana Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pacemaker, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Where, exactly, is the Bluffton, Indiana club located. I am coming from Ft. Wayne to what address? What days do they shoot?
    Tim Miller

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Tim I shoot a Southwest Conservation Club in Fort Wayne, and Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke. Both those clubs have web sites for shoot dates and times. I've never shot a Bluffton. I've been told its on the north side of Bluffton off highway 1. Wish I could be of more help. Wayne

3. 5screw

5screw TS Member

Bluffton club is about 2-3 miles due south of the intersection of Highway 224 and highway 1. Look for a co. road that is close to high tension towers. Sorry I can't tell what the Co road number is. Turn right or west and the club is about 3/4 mile down the road. They shoot on Thursday evenings from 5:00 to 7-8, and Sunday mornings from 10:00 til 1:00. Good club and good people.

BR

4. RickM18

RickM18 TS Member

The road numbers are 400N 2555E

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Found it on google earth, NE of Murray. Looks like two trap fields with one skeet overlay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
skeet shooting and bluffton indiana

trap shooting bluffton ind

trap shooting clubs near bluffton indiana