1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluegrass traps Sept. 5th-7th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Browning Man, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

What is the program for the Labor Day shoot at Blue Grass Traps?

2. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

3. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

One Saturday they shoot a 100 of each, and start at 10. I think on Sunday it may be 200 16's and IDK what time they start. Monday I think is 100 doubles/100caps again not sure of starting time. I hope this helps.

4. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Thank you beretta 686

5. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

It was and am not sure if changed.100 everything Sat. Starting with Doubles.200 singles Sun. and 100 everything again Monday.

Terry Dean

6. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Thank you Terry, will you still be posting the Kentucky all state teams on here when it is released, or is that the new delegates job?

7. Pipe Layer

That will be the new Delegate's job. He will receive all the info from the A.T.A and then have to calculate the teams.

8. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Will he post them on here? If not where can I find them, I know they are on the KTL website but I didnt know when it would be updated. Thanks again

9. Pipe Layer

It will at least a month before the A.T.A sends him the info.David does post here.I'm sure he will see this.

Terry

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Where is Blue Grass? My daughte is in Lexington [Univ. of Kentucky] and may want to go there if close enough. Fred

11. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Its in Wilmore, its not far from Lexington, I go through Lexington to get there.

12. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Wilmore is just south of Lexington. Visit our website www.bgslinc.com for map information. Tell your daughter that UK Students shoot for member prices. We have a big shoot every spring that UK hosts at our club and it has college kids coming from as far as Colorado and Virginia.

Charlie

13. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Charlie and Browningman: Thanks. I will forward this to her. She found out that UK has a school trap team and is now making connections. She brought her ear plugs and glasses with her. May have to ship her vest and gun from CA. to her. Maybe she will be able to borrow a gun from the school trap team. My suggestion, since she is only going to be there one semester, is to help out with running shoots... there is nothing that she hasn't done at an ATA event. Also, she will need to catch a ride as she is carless for the first time in her life. For her 16th birthday, she was given a choice of a Perazzi or a car. She chose a Perazzi TM1 with upgraded wood. A real beauty and it carried her to a 2004 CA. State Championship SCTP win [196/200] at age 17. Fred

14. Pipe Layer

Up for the Blackburn Classic at Bluegrass traps,Wilmore Ky.

15. Charlie Becknell

I am looking forward to another great Blackburn Classic-Labor Day Weekend shoot. We will be having a free shooters and families dinner Saturday after shooting ends. We grill out pork tenderloins. Master griller , Tim Foley, and his helpers will be cooking . I especially like to sample the food since I am always hungry around the grill. Come on up for a great time.

Charlie

16. Pipe Layer

up, Starting times as I was told will be 10 am Sat. and 11 am Sun. and Mon.

17. Charlie Becknell

18. Charlie Becknell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.