1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluegrass Traps second annual Ky AIM zone shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayman51, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Today Bluegrass Traps hosted the second annual AIM zone shoot.

A big thanks to Randy Ross and all the staff and members helping out at Bluegrass traps for the wonderful hospitality that was shown to our group.

The targets where set perfect and everything went smooth as you could ask for. A outstanding meal was catered in for the kids and their parents, everyone truly enjoyed it

And last but not least the kids shot really well.This is truly what trapshooting should be about!!

Thanks again to everyone

Dennis Menning
    Kentucky State AIM Director

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Dennis ,you and Sharon do a wonderful job. It was great see all those kids and parents. I saw a lot of good shots in the making and it was a geat experince.

Thanks for all you and Sharon do for the sport. The kids are the life of the sport!

Terry Dean

3. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Dennis,

I would like to second what Terry said. We had as much fun as the kids watching these youngsters shoot. Like Terry, there was several young shooters with lots of promise. I do hope we have the opportunity to have another AIM Shoot at Blue Grass.

Again thanks to Dennis and Sharon, Randy Ross, parents and kids.

4. ned408

ned408 Member

The biggest thanks goes to our volunteer scorers. I thought it went great and was happy the weather cooperated. Thanks Dennis, you're always welcome here.
    Randy Ross

5. clayman51

clayman51 Member

We was also happy about the weather!! It held off long enough to get all the shooting in. Ditto on the volunteer scorers, all did a great job. Terry was very happy with his double dip of the baked tater salad when he completed his work as scorer, lol

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! We enjoy doing what we do for the kids.

Dennis & Sharon Menning

6. Pipe Layer

I aim to get me some more of that tater salad Sat. and Sunday.

YUM

TD

7. Pipe Layer

My shooting as gone to craps but my eating is on par with anybody.LOL

TD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.