1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluegrass Traps....Hello?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686beretta, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I went up there today (a 60+ mile drive one way) to shoot. Got there and they were having a sporting clays tournament. Went to the clubhouse, nobody was there, looked around, saw a note on the bulletin board saying the shoot was canceled. I'm sorry but I can't see that note from my house.

As a matter of common courtesy please post this in the future when a shoot is canceled.

I do apologize if it was posted and I overlooked it.

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

3. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

We do apologize . Once a shoot has been scheduled, like ours , it is impossible to get the information out to everyone that we have had to cancel a shoot. This was our mistake for scheduling this event . Our Sporting Clays division had asked months in advance for use of our range for the Zone Shoot.

I would have much rather shot trap than be a trap boy for the 3 days, but we do try to work together to keep the door open, if you know what I mean. Again, we apologize for your inconvenience.

Charlie Becknell
    President of Blue Grass Trap Division

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

You put on a great shoot. Targets were fun and plenty tough on Sunday. Good job and the weather was perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.