1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluegrass shoot dates ?????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by amazo, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amazo

amazo TS Member

I was just wondering if the Bluegrass Trap shoot dates posted on the ATA site are correct? They appear to occur on Tues. & Fri. Thanks.

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Amazo,

We were trying to add some dates but some of them has been cancelled. We will not be shooting all of these dates. Our Secretary, Diana Crawford, ACE Insurance, in Nicholasville, KY has the correct dates. If you do not find the information, send me a PM and I will forward it to Diana.

Charlie Becknell

3. Charlie Becknell

Diana informed me this evening we will shoot Aug. 3 and Aug. 17. The dates Aug. 21 & 24 have been canceled.

Charlie

4. amazo

amazo TS Member

Thanks for the info. Sky is clearing, so I think I will go to CKGC and shoot a few. Good day.

5. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

Need direction to club, coming from Morehead. Can you shoot more than 100 single on the 3rd. I need 300 before the grand.
    Thanks

6. Charlie Becknell

You might be able to shoot more than 100, I cannot guarnatee that however.

Directions:

1. I-64 to Lexington.

2. North on I-75

3. Take Paris-Lexington Exit 113 to New Circle Road. Turn right on New Circle.

4. Go to Harrodsburg Road Exit (Hwy 68 South). You will go about 13 miles or so south.

5. When you come to " Y " in the road where gas station is located , follow Hwy. 29 into Wilmore.

6. Go straight through town ( 2 stop lights) and at the top of the small hill heading out of town there is a 3-Way stop . Approximately 1.5 miles, You will turn Left on Handys Bend Road. Gun Club is at the end of Handys Bend.

7. www.bgslinc.com should have a map.

Charlie

7. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

Thanks Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.