1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bluegill jigs for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by powderburn, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Hi Everyone,
    My fly tying I've been doing has gotten me into tying panfish (bluegill) jigs. These are chenille bodies, rubber legs, and are tied onto a 1/64th oz. lead head on a # 8 gold Eagle Claw hook. I can do several color combinations with the bodies, legs, and heads. The heads are painted with 2 coats of acrylic paint, then 2 coats of clear coat over that for shine and durability. These jigs are .85 each and for every dozen ordered, I throw in one extra. Shipping is usually in the $2 dollar range, but the more ordered, the more the shipping. I WILL NOT make anything off the shipping. If say, 4 doz are ordered, then its off to the post office to have the envelope weighed with 4 dozen in it to get an accurate shipping cost, then I'll email you with the total cost. Prepay is the way I want to go, a check, money order, cashiers check, all are ok. Thanks for any inquiries.

Patrick Fitzjarrald
    1736 Greenwood Drive
    Anderson, IN. 46011

765-425-6556
    powderburn_2008_03044.jpg

powderburn_2008_03042.jpg

powderburn_2008_03043.jpg

2. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Hi!
    Patrick here, just wanted to apologize for the poor picture quality. Our digital camera does not like up close objects for some reason, but hope these are ok enough to get an idea of what they look like.

3. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Take out the instruction manual to the camera and figure out how to use the MACRO function. Cameras don't do close-up in AUTO mode. You need MACRO so the lens can focus properly. Also add more lighting. Just trying to help since the items are very small and detailed.

6. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Thanks VPR80. I have a buddy at work that's going to help me out tomorrow. Hope to get fresh pics up by Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.