1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue egg ball ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ouch, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouch

ouch Member

Many years ago I bought several blue egg shaped rubber balls,They had a composition simular to a Gooey recoil pad. These were marketed as a stress reliever, And a hand exerciser.

These were a great hand exerciser for people having trouble with trigger pulls,Operating semi-automatic handgun ( grip and slide ).

I have not seem them for years but remembered them reading the S & W J frame thread. Anyone know of them still being for sale, Or something simular ? Thanks,Richard

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Blue balls?? I've heard of em, but never been interested in getting any of em. Good luck tho.

Gne J

3. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

This thread has the potential to become interesting. Dawg - are you listening?

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I had lots of them when I was young before I was married. Now I have lots of them again after 42 years of marriage. .

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I have one sitting on my desk right now..A former company I worked for gave them out to relieve tension at work..LOL..A little gimmick at the time...

When I had my two surgeries for "Trigger Finger" this year and last, I resorted to using it for therapy..works great.

Unfortunatly, I have no idea where they bought it..

Dave in SC

PS: My cousin was at one time the Pastor of the "Blue Ball Presbyterian Church" in Ohio. One time when he returned home he had one of these balls also that the makers had sent him for a promotional thing. He passed last year or I would have asked him about it.

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Worked with a guy that used to frequent the Blue Banana bar in Indianapolis. I never asked for any details....

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Now that you've taken your smack'n around on here like a man for posting a "set yourself up for it" post, i found this(link above) that might help. They have alot of different stress balls. Take your pick.

Matt

8. ouch

ouch Member

Thank you all for your help. Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.