1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

blue dusters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

if all wads were the same price would you perfer blue dusters for your 1 1/8 loads. i here a lots of good talk about them . the only neg. is price. if not bd then what wad?

2. wanderer

wanderer Member

Use the blue and green both, depending on powder and shot charge. They load easy and shoot well. Priced right. GEG.

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I have tried a lot of other wads but keep coming back to Blue and Green Dusters. With the exception of a bad run of them about three years ago zero problems. They load easily, shoot well and no plastic residue in the barrel. The bad wads I got were replaced so I have no complaints.

4. 686

686 TS Member

those are my thoughts also. i use the green and blue ones. for only using about 5000 a yr. the price is not bad.

5. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

blue duster thats all I use

6. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Well I hope you went back to the federals, the duster wad is a tapered wall wad and was never ment to go into any straight hull.

GS

7. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Nearly all of my plastic fouling stopped when I began using Blue and Green Dusters. On top of that they do load quietly and easily. I never had any of the "problems" that some talk about.

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

This is the problem I had in cold weather a few years ago. But, as I said, it was only one run that was bad and the company replaced them for me. No problems since.

[​IMG]

9. 686

686 TS Member

at our range i get 0picked on for useing those expensive wads. i am glad to see on here if cost is the same most would use the dusters. and even if they do cost a little more a lot of people like them. i will stick to the dusters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.