1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue book Value on 682?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

A friend is looking at a Beretta 682 trap... serial #E81420B 32" stack barrel....non ported with choke tubes.. Monte Carlo Stock with adj butt plate. Silver colored (?) receiver. Looks like the stock has been refinished (brush strokes) Anyone have an approx value on it?

2. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

I have the 2006 26th ed. of the Blue Book. I'll check later tonight when I get home.

Jason

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

rough guess $1200 to $1600, depending on the mechanical condition. If it is a shiny nickle finish, its an early 682. Screw chokes may be a plus to you. Refinish w/ brush strokes visable a problem, figure $400 approx to have the wood refinished. If you can pick the gun up for the low range of my estimate, go for it, if its more than my high range, i'd pass in the condition you described

4. billy77

billy77 TS Member

Beretta 682s in very good to excellent condition are really good buys.....they are GREAT guns and wood and extra barrels or new barrels are readily available........MHO SC

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Thanks for the info! It's worth less than I thought and will pass the info on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.