1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blowhard championship

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smartass, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartass

smartass TS Member

Please vote as to who is the biggest blowhard on this site:

1. Is it BIGDON?

2. Is it lumper?

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

Lumper

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

OK, let's add Nyttro and zarathrusta to the list- it's only fair given Nyttro's incoherent ramblings and zara's burning desire to be a champion blowhard.

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Bigdon, Gn777777.

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

I'd be scared of Nyttro too, but you have to remember that he only fights little old ladies, cripples, midgets, pregnant women and old farts. It's sad to see all his bragging about beating up little old ladies and all ...... he's definitely making a come from behind charge to the championship !!!!

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

It's definitely going Nyttro's way now- when it comes to blowhardiness, he a winner for sure. A 40 acre ranch, now that's a real hoot. It's not surprising that he'd like to share his wife though, since she's a fat sow. LMAO

7. Harold

Harold TS Member

Read carefully. "Brain in Oregon" not Brian.

8. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Zara, do to my admiradion for many of your posts, I was going to vote for you, but I`m sorry to say I have to give my vote to Nyttro.

Congratulations Nyttro.

Tom R.

9. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Zara, my computer skills are`nt great, verbily I can compete with the best of em,( that`s why I enjoy some of your threads ) but I must admit Nyttro could probably beat me there as well. LOL

Again congrats Nyttro

Tom R.

10. smartass

smartass TS Member

By unanimous declaration, I declare "woman beating" Nyttro the undisputed Blowhard Champion of ts.com. Congratulations to the winner and his second wife, Sow, who Nyttro himself says is a real pig.

I'd like to say the choice was difficult, but it really wasn't- Nyttro is in a league all his own.

Nyttro, I'm proud to award you a lifetime supply of once fired condoms as your prize. I know you'll wear them with pride.

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

yes zara you get the boobie prize. and where the heck were you this weekend. first i hear you are coming then i hear your not. you should have come you could have picked the pair you wanted. jack

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

you missed out on some fun. the haux and i were looking forward to putting a face with the name. my zone alternate director told me there were two or three other ts.com people who asked him if he knew me. i figure they wanted to beat the crap out of me anyway so i probably am lucky i didn't meet them

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

zara i forgot to write down your e-mail the other day so send me an email at jackmitch5@hotmail.com thanks jack

14. joshif

joshif TS Member

Once fired ones are disgusting too.

15. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

zara you got mail and if you had went to iowa you'd have got to pick the pair i stated above from many cute young ladies. good luck collecting them some of them girls were atheletes and had more muscles than most trap shooters

16. joshif

joshif TS Member

Ques. What would you do with 365 used condoms?
    Ans. Mold them into a tire and call it a Good Year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.