1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloomingdale Memorial Day Shoot Results !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

First of all thank you Bloomingdale Conservation Club for hosting a Great Memorial day shoot special thanks to Dick, Jim , John , Lefty, Chris , Rachael , and Mary Beth and others im sure im forgeting for doing such a good job and working so hard for all of us to have fun today it couldnt have been better with great people and good food today was pulled BBQ Pulled Pork ,baked beans , macaroni salad , cole slaw , Brownies , And Apple turnovers i think thats what there called but what ever they were they were great ,and ice cream how could you have a better meal on memorial Day than that ,The day started with 9 protections and then a 50 bird draw and a 100 bird pick calcuuta's the weather was hot but a nice breeze made it better with lots of shooters showing up and some great scores today , now some random pics of the big turnout
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    as you can see great weather and a big turnout
    [​IMG]
    Here we have the flag flying at Half Mast in Honor of Our Fallen Men and Women Soldiers that gave us our Freedom to beable to live in the United States Free and able to bear arms and enjoy a day like this !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and a couple of pics of people enjoying the air conditioning and a great meal
    [​IMG]
    here we have Matt Ski and Bill R. either going to arm wrestle or just glad to see eachother not sure but you can tell there enjoying the day
    [​IMG]
    here we have Jim taking a break from working so hard so we can all have a good time Thank's Jim
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and some relaxing in the shade watching the round out shooting waiting there turn
    [​IMG]
    here we have the three Musketeers A.K.A Bob Richmond,Rick Schanz,and Mike Bork enjoying the shade and planning strategies for when its there turn to shoot
    [​IMG]
    Brad Marshal and Tim Schanz dicussing the price of shot or maybe Ceasar Geurini talk im not sure which.now lets get to the calcutta's
    [​IMG]
    and special thanks to Rick Ski & Don Stevens for running the auction and keeping things moving, i'm sorry i didnt get a pic of the board for the 50 bird calcutta but here are the results we had Matt Ski & Chris winning 1st with a 50 straight great shooting guys , then Bill R. & Kevin B. and Eddie M. & Steve tying at 49 and they split it then for third we had Ron R. & Hook at 48, 4th was Brad M. & Mike B. with 47 and 5th was Doc & Doug F damn thats me and Gary M & Scott E. tying at 46 and we split alot of good shooting with tight scores 50/49/48/47/46 cant get any tighter than that now the board for the 100 bird
    [​IMG]
    in first place we had Chuck & Chris and Eddie M. & Doc tying at 99 and they split it second place went to the only 97 on the board Todd D. & Louie, and 3rd went to the only 96 on the board Rick Ski & Matt Ski , 4th we had 4 tied at 95 with Gary M & Hook winning in a shootoff yeah thats right Gary & Hook winning the shootoff wonder who bought the ice cream on the way home and last but not least we had 3 tied at 93 with Roy & Ron winning the shootoff , good shooting guys now a couple more pics to cap off a great day
    [​IMG]
    here we have Eddie Marshal eating a victory doughnut and one last pic
    [​IMG]
    and heres where i asked i asked Chris and Mary Beth what they thought of all us guys and heres there reply ....Haha just kidding all in all we couldnt of asked for a better day thanks again Bloomingdale Conservation Club ..

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Nice Job reporting Doug. You've passed the audition-the job is yours full time. Of course Schannz Supply will be doubling your pay for this service. Perry

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Great job goes out to Bloomingdale, nice job guys!

Also great report Doug! The pic you snapped of Bill and I was when he was handing over his second dollar of the day. Thanks chump.

See everyone next weekend if I have a gun. Might need to borrow a 35" TMX, I wonder who would have one?????

Matt Ski

4. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Matt I know I know the answer to that doesnt one of the owners and the best discount Sporting Goods store in the area own one let me think isnt it Rick Schanz !!!!!

5. lostandout

lostandout Member

good job reporting doug im surprised thet nobody shot a 100 today

brian

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Awesome day at Bloomingdale Conservation Club.

Thank you for having us.

Just shows how lucky we are to have so many clubs to choose from in the Western Michigan Calcutta Circuit. A special thanks goes out to all the hard working people that make it possible for us to have a great time shooting.

I would try to fill in all the names everyone who helps but I don't have enough room.

Thank you again

Have a good one

Don S.

7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

8. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

9. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.