1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloomberg Wants Commitment from Candidates

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wpairishshot, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

According to the liberal media, CBS, New York mayor Bloomberg has asked the presidential candidates to commit themselves to a way to end gun violence. He even hired a victim from the last Colorado movie theater shooting to make commercials for his cause. He says he is tired of all of the gun violence, going to cops funerals, etc.
    My response is; I have family members who live on Long Island, in Nassau County. If its that way in New York City, it cant be long until its that way in Nassau too. These relatives are children that are of the age to start hunting, either this year or next. I get the sense from them they are scared about guns, probably the typical urban/liberal response. Cant this mayor see that his need to disarm the public can only further endanger them? I will deal with my family in my own way, but why must he force his will on all of us? In my small town, a large percentage of the people are gun owners and hunters. The cops know it and are happy of it too. We shoot with many of them at different times of the year. Whats up with this guy anyway? wpairishshot

2. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Not only is he anti-gun but he hates fat people.

Darr

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

That's probably 60% of us trapshooters. Mike.

4. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

75%

5. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Bloomberg is a liberal who calls himself a Republican.Label what you want, a troll is a troll. I think he does this to try to appeal to everyone. If you remember, he declared himself mayor of New York for what I think was a third term, which is outside of the term limits. Quite the egomaniac if you ask me. Kind of like someone we all know who "moved on up" from Chitown to DC.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mayor Bloomongidiot

7. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

You don't suppose Bloomberg's body guards are unarmed, do you?
    Typical lib...just like you and me. Only better.

8. Mapper

Mapper Member

I thought for a minute, a while back, that someone of those guys might talk some sense, but I guess not. All the gun banners are whooping it up just like always. Looking at the perpetrators of all these recent mass shootings seems to indicate that they were mentally disturbed(except maybe Hassan). In the case of the redheaded guy, they knew he was off but couldn't hospitalize him without a crime being committed
    or he volunteered. Fat chance of any of them volunteering. Until we get a handle on the mentally disturbed, this is gonna continue. It might even be worse, since these are stressful times. I figure if I know this, so do all those crying for more gun control.

9. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Darn it...!!!!!
    When I read the title of this thread, I was HOPING that idiot had finally realized how sick he is, and was asking to BE COMMITTED.
    Oh well, one can HOPE...!!

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We do need to be able to get a handle on mentally disturbed people being able to purchase firearm WITHOUT infringing upon the rights of law-abiding citizens.

And that's where politicians, especially liberals and RINOs, fail. I see calls for gun bans as an incompetent failure to come up with a proper solution. The problem is the liberals want a complete gun ban via incrementalism, even though they claim they support skeet shooters and duck hunters. And their useful tool RINOs go right along with them in the name of "compromise" and "reaching across the aisle".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.