1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bloodstains on a white english setter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sgt. Mike, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

I've used Hydrogen Peroxide (SP) to help with cuts and to get blood out of a variety of things. It doesn't seem to hurt and it's worth a try. Michael

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Just leave it alone and the dog will take care of it. Will be gone in a day or two. My setters have bloody tails, ears, legs, etc. all the time and I have never had to wipe it off.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

dog drool and a good tounge job. Getting the dog drool in enough quanity is tough and also taste nasty..... How about getting your dogs hair died at one of them doggy spa's just prior to hunting season. No really, blood can be tough, problem being is dogs skin will most likly be sensitive to anything that would work better than his own self cleaning. He may not clean right away but before long he will be bored and have at it.

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

A good hair color could match the blood stains and give the dog a new look as well.

Morgan

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok on the tv the Oxy clean stuff says it will get out tough stains don't know if the dog would have to go in the washer or not but im surwe it is sort of like the peroxicde stuff.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fog

6. dshot

dshot Member

let it grow out , than cut the hair off, if it don't come out own it's own

7. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

This is a joke, right?

8. DblAdb

DblAdb TS Member

My setters enjoy rolling in cow crap and dead fish, I don't think a little blood will bother much! Mike

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Foggy,

Loved the pic of the dog in the dishwasher. LMAO. Thanks for the Monday morning boost!

10. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Your dog must not have done much hunting if this is the first time he got a little bloody. lol

What is it, a lap dog?

11. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

OMG!!! Foggy, I loved that picture! I'm going to try that one the next time there's a power outage here and just had a big dinner party!! Do you think a doggy mint first would fool anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.