1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Drive @ Buffalo Gun Club SCTP Youth

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

B.G.C.

I give blood at work about every 8 weeks but the 2 times before yesterday I couldn't give I had a Fever on the first one.

then the 2nd time I didn't have enough Iron that was a first for me with low Iron.

So I took some Vitiams with iron in them and yesteday I was ok to give.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

The local hospital comes to take it and today I was told I had something in the nurse's station to pick up it wasn't much but I thouhgt it was a nice thought and glad to do it.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Well I don't think it hurts for all to give a little if they are able.

I have heard a lot say they feel better afterwards because you will make new blood and sort of reminds me of a new oil change in the auto's.

Im sure the one's that will give blood at the shoot would anyway without the free trap round but that just makes it more special for the donater's.

Foggy

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

doggai:

I will ask at work next week I don't know if they would know or not maybe they can give me a number to contact the ones at the hospital that is in charge of the blood bank.

I just figured it was a local place that done different stuff on the cups.

If I find out anything I will post it.

Foghorn

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We heard that there were "blood-suckers" at the Buffalo Gun Club, but after our recent visit, we didn't believe it....now you proudly announce this blood drive....guess I ought to believe more of what I hear?

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks Wally,

I want to say thank you also to all those hard working individuals whom help to set up and tear down for this event. We collected blood for a very good cause. I am told every unit collected will help an average of three persons. I was also told the blood collected on Saturday will probably all be gone by Wednesday night.

A special thanks to all the SCTP youth shooters and fellow trap shooters for their time, blood, and involvment in this event.

Thank you Buffalo Gun Club for your help in sponsoring this event!

Respectfully
    Mark Stevens
    Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.